Stanford – Palo Alto “South Bay” Futsal League
Stanford – Palo Alto “South Bay” Futsal League was created in 2011 to provide a competitive environment for players to boost their soccer skills through the game of Futsal. Our League serves players and teams from the South Bay (San Jose, Los Gatos, Cupertino,Saratoga), South Peninsula (Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Sunnyvale), Mid Peninsula (Menlo Park, Redwood City, San Carlos) and surrounding areas. The 2018-2019 season is from Jan 5th to Feb 24th. Team registration ends on December 15, 2018 or until our facility limit is reached so please apply early.
LEAGUE INFORMATION: THIS YEAR WE’RE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE LAUNCHING OF OUR NEW WEBSITE WITH OUR NEW LEAGUE SOFTWARE!! YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT TO REGISTER FOR THE LEAGUE (EVEN RETURNING TEAMS).
TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE, CHECK OUR FAQ DURING YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET US KNOW.
- Boys and Girls
- Level: Premier, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper
- U7-U9 Junior League, U10-U14 /U15* League
*the U15 Age Group is demand motivated (i.e. registration numbers determine critical mass to form a division)
DATES & TIMES (2018-2019)
- Oct 16th – Registration begins
- Dec 16th – Registration ends, late registration acceptance depends on facility availability
- Dec 21st – Draft of the bracket released
- Dec 23rd – Brackets finalized
- Jan 3rd – Release draft game schedule (and finalize a couple days afterward)
- through Feb 10 – roster changes allowed (add/delete players until playoffs)
- Jan 5th – Game starts! Each team is guaranteed 6 games and a possible playoff
- Feb 24th – Season ends
- Game times for all teams vary between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Each game takes place in an hour with two 20 to 25 minute halves depending on the age
- Cubberley Community Center: 4000 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Gunn High School: 780 Arastradero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Sports House: 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Menlo College: 1000 El Camino Real, Atherton, CA 94027
- Palo Alto High School: 50 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Los Altos High School: 201 Almond Ave, Los Altos, CA 94022
- U10-U15 League Registration Fees: $500 per team until November 15th. $550 after November 16th. (Suggested maximum roster 12 players)
- U7-U9 Jr League Registration Fees: $300 per team until November 15th. $350 after November 16th. (Suggested maximum roster 9 players)
- Player Registration Fee: $35/player
- All purchases are final and non-refundable
- Please use the FAQ for helpful guidance to add players, change team information, etc.